Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Halloween!

For weeks leading up to it, everyone was asking what Naomi was going to be and/or filling us in on the cute costumes they had seen around.  We went to Old Navy a day or two before Halloween and found the perfect costume...and it was on sale from $25 to $5...that FOR SURE made it the perfect choice! :)

What was she? A CUPCAKE!!

When I told a friend Naomi was going to be a cupcake, she suggested I be a baker...how creative!
Naomi wasn't too sure about the bowl, but she rode in it for most of the night without complaining (that was the heaviest mixing bowl I have ever experienced!)
 Everyone LOVED her cuteness that evening! We went over to Adams Hall where the freshmen girls that live there offer a trick-or-treat experience for the children of faculty and staff here at APU. We wandered around the maze that is Adams Hall with grandma and grandpa and a couple other RD families. Josh and I scored some candy that was 'given to Naomi'...and Nay seemed content with chewing on the wrapper, no desire to chow down on the contents inside :)

 There was an event on campus later that night called 'Not Scary Farm.' They were setting up for it on our way back home and grandma spotted this sign...it was too perfect, we had to do a photo op!

1 comment:

  1. I just did some catching up on the Wood Family. Love all the pictures and stories!! :) What a cute cupcake & a great God-story on finding the lost hikers.

    ~Tricia

    ReplyDelete