For those of you who don't know, I have decided to go back to school to work towards another Master's degree...it's free, so I figure why not?!? So, this weekend I had class 5p-9p on Friday and 9a-5p on Saturday. This resulted in lots of quality daddy/daughter time...and lots of bottles. Naomi's hands have become more and more coordinated every day lately and this weekend was no exception. Below is the picture I got via text message while sitting in class on Saturday!
Daddy was even able to get some video...she's really good at pulling things out of her mouth, like her pacifier, but not quite fine-tuned enough to get it back in. Same thing with the bottle, but daddy helped her out so she didn't miss any drops of her beloved food :)
We've been using the baby carriers quite often these days...and instead of sleeping the entire time as she used to, she now enjoys looking around and taking everything in. Today this is how she helped mommy do laundry! :)
And it looks like that bottle is almost empty! Lol! She is growing up too fast!!
ReplyDeleteI love the way that she turned when she heard her daddy.
ReplyDelete