Tuesday evening we ate dinner with the Williamson and Staton families...what a blessing! We enjoyed a great meal, quality conversations and of course plenty of time swooning over Naomi :)
 |
| Clif claiming that this toy is no fun because all the toys hit you in the face... |
 |
| Nay chillin with Drew...her headband started to fall and when Drew adjusted it this is where it ended up, then decided it was more entertaining to leave it there rather than try to fix it and wake up the sleeping baby :) |
That night we went to Tricia's house to hang out, catch up, and get some rest. Here's Naomi spending her first night in a 'big girl bed' (in all actuality she slept swaddled in the corner of the mattress while I curled around her on the rest of the bed...but this was in the morning after she had eaten and I was packing up while she snoozed on).
Wednesday morning we went to Grace to visit some wonderful people that I worked for during my time there...what a refreshing catch up! And of course we had to go to the bookstore and buy her some Grace College apparel :) They only had sizes 12 mos. and up...so they will be worn later but we are still excited for when they fit!
Lunch with Drew at Big Apple Bagels (love that place!), a visit to Coach Brenda's in the afternoon, and quality conversation with my former boss Linda wrapped up pretty much the most perfect 24 hours I can imagine in Winona Lake!
 |
| Linda took a hundred pictures or so of Naomi (those to come later!)...and then had some fun helping her sit up! |
It was wonderful to be back in a familiar place with people who have impacted me in such big ways.
I hope and pray that Naomi finds community like this when she grows up :)
No comments:
Post a Comment